NVQ Academy is located in the beautiful Marston Vale – a unique environment to live and work. We are proud to sponsor Marston Moreteyne Action Group’s website – a valuable resource for all Marston Vale residents.
NVQ Academy is an Innovate Awarding Approved Assessment Centre – and has been exclusively offering Qualifications in SPECIALIST CARE Environments and SCHOOLS since 1996.
We work in partnership with Employers – with all evidence towards the Award being gathered directly in the workplace.
At no point is anyone expected to attend outside classrooms or take time away from their workplace – everything happens whilst the Candidate is doing their job.
To enable this to happen – we train one of the senior members of staff free of charge to be a Work-Based Assessor for the School/Home Staff members. S/he would be working towards the Assessor Award. This staff member could be a Teacher/Senior Classroom Assistant in Schools or a Senior Care Worker/House Manager in Care Homes.
The whole process leads to a qualification culture in the workplace – resulting in a professional and valued workforce.
Should you wish to know more about how we can work with your Children or Adult Service please contact us directly on 01234 765554 or visit our website at www.nvqacademy.com
NVQ Academy offers the following Awards:
- Diploma Level 3 Residential Childcare
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management in Residential Childcare
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership in Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services
- Diploma Level 3 Health & Social Care Adults
- Diploma Level 3 Children & Young People’s Workforce Social Care and Learning and Development Pathways
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Level 3 Certificate Assessing Vocational Achievement